What is the Amazing Reflection Attitude?
Reflection Attitude includes a collection of nearly 100 articles I have written over the past thirty years. The articles span a broad range of categories including Business, Climate Change, Communications, Crypto, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Music, Research, Robotics, Science, Space, and Technology. After each article, I discuss what I got right and where I was wrong and then a short reflection on what I see in the future. Following is what some thought leaders thought of Reflection Attitude.
- ① “John Patrick has done it again. His latest book, Reflection Attitude: Past, Present, Future, is an insightful discussion of the critical technologies and social issues which affect modern society, from bitcoin to healthcare. No dull recitation, Patrick liberally sprinkles his personal experiences, from the pleasures of motorcycling to pioneering the Internet, throughout the book. Easy and fun to read, curious readers will find Reflection Attitude hard to put down. — ”Ronald H. Gruner, Founder, Alliant Computer and Shareholder.com
- ② “Reflection Attitude is a fascinating journey into the mind of one of the world’s premier innovators. Reading this book will not only expand your thinking on numerous topics, but it will teach you to be a better thinker.” — Skip Prichard, CEO, OCLC, Inc. and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The Book of Mistakes: 9 Secrets to Creating a Successful Future
- ③ “Fascinating knowledge sharing of more than two decades of world innovations, John Patrick is a master at spotting early on. Through its blog style, Reflection Attitude allows us to make the time to reflect on their past, current and future impact, offering his unique set of insights.” — Jean-Claude F. Monney, Digital Workplace and Knowledge Management Advisor, Former Chief Knowledge Officer, Microsoft.
- ④ “Imagine being able to go back in time and then look into the future having the benefit of having experienced the future? John does the next best thing by looking at what he wrote 20+ years ago when many things we take for granted today were very early ideas at the time. He does a remarkable job of retrospectively looking into his crystal ball.” — Dan Ignatuk, Private Financier
- “Reflection is serious thought. Reflection is a mirror returning images and ideas. John Patrick in his new Attitude book provides both in a provocative and illuminating consideration of themes, trends, and important developments that he has shared over many years. The wide range of his insights is so impressive and energizing.” – James Neal, University Librarian Emeritus, Columbia University, Past President, American Library Association
#1 Question: Why do so many read Attitude books?
#1 Answer: To read a book that makes more sense, that is structured for easy understanding and that gives you a New Attitude about extremely important issues today. And, they are beautiful books!
Some of my Top readers that formed a New Attitude.
- Stephen K. Klasko, M.D., M.B.A., President and CEO, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health System
- Skip Prichard, President & CEO, OCLC
- James G. Neal, Columbia University Librarian Emeritus
- Peg Grimm, Pennsylvania Healthcare Consumer
- Robin Felder, Ph.D., Chair Medical Automation.org and Professor of Pathology, University of Virginia
LEARN MORE and View Sample Chapters > JohnPatrick.com