Reflection Attitude includes a collection of nearly 100 articles I have written over the past thirty years. The articles span a broad range of categories including Business, Climate Change, Communications, Crypto, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Music, Research, Robotics, Science, Space, and Technology. After each article, I discuss what I got right and where I was wrong and then a short reflection on what I see in the future. Following is what some thought leaders thought of Reflection Attitude. ♥ LEARN MUCH MORE: JohnPatrick.com ♥
- ① “John Patrick has done it again. His latest book, Reflection Attitude: Past, Present, Future, is an insightful discussion of the critical technologies and social issues which affect modern society, from bitcoin to healthcare. No dull recitation, Patrick liberally sprinkles his personal experiences, from the pleasures of motorcycling to pioneering the Internet, throughout the book. Easy and fun to read, curious readers will find Reflection Attitude hard to put down. — ”Ronald H. Gruner, Founder, Alliant Computer and Shareholder.com
- ② “Reflection Attitude is a fascinating journey into the mind of one of the world’s premier innovators. Reading this book will not only expand your thinking on numerous topics, but it will teach you to be a better thinker.” — Skip Prichard, CEO, OCLC, Inc. and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The Book of Mistakes: 9 Secrets to Creating a Successful Future
- ③ “Fascinating knowledge sharing of more than two decades of world innovations, John Patrick is a master at spotting early on. Through its blog style, Reflection Attitude allows us to make the time to reflect on their past, current and future impact, offering his unique set of insights.” — Jean-Claude F. Monney, Digital Workplace and Knowledge Management Advisor, Former Chief Knowledge Officer, Microsoft.
- ④ “Imagine being able to go back in time and then look into the future having the benefit of having experienced the future? John does the next best thing by looking at what he wrote 20+ years ago when many things we take for granted today were very early ideas at the time. He does a remarkable job of retrospectively looking into his crystal ball.” — Dan Ignatuk, Private Financier
- “Reflection is serious thought. Reflection is a mirror returning images and ideas. John Patrick in his new Attitude book provides both in a provocative and illuminating consideration of themes, trends, and important developments that he has shared over many years. The wide range of his insights is so impressive and energizing.” – James Neal, University Librarian Emeritus, Columbia University, Past President, American Library Association
Reflection Attitude includes a collection of nearly 100 articles I have written over the past thirty years. The articles span a broad range of categories including Business, Climate Change, Communications, Crypto, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Music, Research, Robotics, Science, Space, and Technology. After each article, I discuss what I got right and where I was wrong and then a short reflection on what I see in the future. Following is what some thought leaders thought of Reflection Attitude. ♥
See product details for:
Welcome to the “It’s All About Attitude” Book Series.
The series began in 2001 with the publishing of Net Attitude: What It Is, How to Get It, and Why Your Company Can’t Survive Without It. As you will find in all my books, I believe most big problems and big solutions involve Attitude. A sentence or two for each book will make it clear. When it comes to the Internet, some companies view the site as their, to provide them information they need. Companies who have adopted a net attitude believe their website is for their customers so they make it easy to use and focused on how customers want to use the site. Health Attitude is all about attitude. Attitude of patients, providers, payers, and policymakers. Each needs to fine tune their attitude to improve healthcare. Millions of Americans are disenfranchised. There are many reasons why they don’t vote. Too difficult to get to the poles, dependency on unreliable mail outside of the U.S., extremely difficult for those with disabilities, and in many cases, just far to inconvenient. An election attitude makes it easy to vote using mobile blockchain voting. It can be safe, secure, convenient, accurate, and verifiable. People with a robot attitude see the upside to using robots and artificial intelligence to make things easier. There are millions of jobs which are boring or dangerous, and with a labor shortage, now is the time for a robot attitude. Those with a home attitude want to make their house smart. They find a smart home can be more secure, energy efficient, and enjoyable. Reflection Attitude shares a collection of articles I have written over the past 30 years. The topics of the articles are diverse including business, crypto, robots, technology, motorcycles, aviation, climate, music, and more. After each article, I share what I got right and wrong and reflect on the future.
All the books in the series are available in paperback and Kindle. Election Attitude and Health Attitude are also available in Audible. Please visit the book series pages on Amazon: one for the Kindle versions and one for the paperback versions. I hope you enjoy reading the It’s All About Attitude Series.