Marketing campaigns are underway on Amazon and Facebook. I am featuring the “It’s All About Attitude” book series. Reflection Attitude is now selling on Amazon in both print and Kindle. The Kindle price is $9.99 and the printed version is now $11.99. I am working on making a hardcover version. You can see the entire series with information about each of the six books here.
According to an official post on Telegram, here are some things Putin said during his address on September 30.
• Ukraine has started a war, and it is necessary to sit down at the negotiating table;
• The choice of people in Crimea, Sevastopol, Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia, and Kherson causes wild anger in the West [the city of Zaporizhzhia is not under occupation and has not been seized – ed.];
• “Russia is a civilization country”;
• The West wants to colonize Russia, “exterminate ethnic groups” and start “manhunting”;
• Germany, Japan and Korea are under U.S. occupation;
• Ukraine is conducting experiments on people and pretending it is a noble goal;
• Bread is being taken out of Ukraine right now;
• The sabotage of the Nord Stream pipelines is the work of the “Anglo-Saxons”;
• “Anglo-Saxons” convince people in Europe to eat less and wash less;
• “The suppression of freedom in the West is outright Satanism.”
– Aaron J. Patrick
Bitcoin has been hovering around $20,000, bit above or a bit below. Stability is good but hoping it will become stable at a much higher level. Ethereun is a mystery. The long anticipated merge changed the technical details about the ethereum blockchain works. From an energy perspective it is great, with more than 90% reduction in energy use. I believe there are concerns the merge might create new security issues. If none emerge, I expect ETH will rise substantially. Wait and see.
Recession fears have clobbered the market big time. Who knows what is ahead? I sure don’t. The GAMMAT stocks are down to $7.7 trillion. Meta Platforms, Inc. (formerly Facebook) is losing users. The stock closed at $136. The 52-week high was $354. I remain bullish on tech otherwise.