It was a pleasure to speak at one of the Danbury Area Computer Society (DACS) monthly meetings for the 22nd year in a row. The DACS board was gracious to use the occasion to feature my new book, Health Attitude: Unraveling and Solving the Complexities of Healthcare. I gave a 30 minute overview of what the book is about and then engaged with an outstanding panel to discuss healthcare issues further. Richard Corzo did an excellent job of reporting on the event. See his article here.
Andy Woodruff made a professional video of the event which will become available later. The panelists from left to right were:
- Dawn Myles, APRN, Vice President , Quality and Patient Safety at Western Connecticut Health Network
- Aparna Oltikar, MD, Chairman of the Department of Medicine for Danbury and New Milford Hospitals
- Cary Passik, MD, Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery at The Praxair Regional Heart and Vascular Center at Danbury Hospital
- John Patrick, DHA, President, Attitude LLC
- Tom Zarecki, Adjunct Professor in the Communication and Media Arts Department at Western Connecticut State University